The latest SATAID Program
The latest version of SATAID and related programs can
be downloaded from this page.
(C) 2008 by the Japan Meteorological Agency (JMA). All Rights reserved.
- The intellectual property rights of JMA's VL resources, SATAID
and its manual belongs to JMA.
- There are no restrictions in using JMA's VL resources, SATAID
and its manual for non-commercial purposes.
- JMA's VL resources and SATAID should not be reproduced and not
be provided to any third party.
- The source should be properly acknowledged in any work obtained
with the JMA's VL resources and SATAID.
JMA does not guarantee regarding the correctness, accuracy,
reliability, or any other aspect regarding use of JMA's VL resources
The user assumes the entire risk related to use of JMA's VL resources
- JMA does not accept liability for any damage caused by the use
of JMA's VL resources and SATAID.
- Further support on JMA's VL resources, SATAID and relevant manuals
are not be guaranteed.
- Please observe data policies of each satellite operators when
using or converting their satellite data.